Taken from barn-owls
1. Your first OC ever?
It was a mutt called Coffee. Really simple design, just brown with black spots and brown eyes xDD I made him probably six years ago...? Might draw him again sometime xDD
2. Do you have a personal favorite among your OCs?
I tend to favor my characters that belong in Jeod's story
3. Have you ever adopted a character or gotten a character from someone else?
4. A character you rarely talk about?
There's a lot actually, I don't really post a lot of most of my characters because most of them I just sketch out and others are just ideas I have.
5. If you could make only one of your OCs popular/known, who would it be?
Probably Jeod...But I'm not sure
6. Two OCs of yours that look alike despite not being related?
Azriel kind of resembles Cephas: jeodthewolf.deviantart.com/art…
7. Are your OCs part of any story or stories?
Almost all of them have a story xDD
8. Do you RP as any of your OCs? If you do, introduce one of your RP OCs here!
I RP with just about all of them...
9. Would you ever be willing to give any of your OCs to someone else?
Depends which ones and if I think they'll use them more than me (Or I'd probably try to do this joint custody thing xDD)
11. Is there any OC of yours you could describe as a “sunshine”?
12. Name an OC that isn’t yours but who you like a lot
PeytonRideCullen 's OC Robin and Skye...I also like Polaris
barn-owl 's OCs like Destry, Lektor, Namir n Ivan, Demonte
ShadowtheInfernal 's OC Shadow
TwistedZepher 's OC Zepherus
Gneiss-chert 's OC Justin
Hazel-Kat 's OC Kat and I love Ashes too
IAmHaden 's characters. He puts a lot of though and work into his writings, go check em out
and a crap-load of others like seriously I can go on forever listing at least one per each person I know
13. Do you have any troublemaker OCs?
14. Introduce an OC with a tragic backstory:
Well, Jeod's background is pretty tragic...I'm updating it, but basically he lost his mother and his step father wanted nothing to do with him so after a few years of his half brother, Eugene's taunts, teasing and abuse he eventually runs away. He somehow finds a new family, but soon learns more about his true past and place in the pack and his real father comes in to play and that's all I'm saying xDD
But then you also have Terrance who grew up in an orphanage and was constantly sick and bullied because of it (That almost resulted in him nearly drowning to death because the other boys held him under water to make him beg).
And there's a ton of others I'm sure
15. Do you like to talk about your OCs with other people?
Only if they show interest, but I trust them enough to come up with their own ideas instead of using mine (Therefore, no one at my school xDD) But online I have no problem telling people about my OCs if they ask
16. Which one of your OCs would be the best at biology (school subject)?
Jeod's an over-achiever so he'd be good, But probably his father for reasons.
17. Any OC OTPs?
I think just about all my characters are single Dx Mostly I just ship them off with my friends's OCs
18. Any OC crackships?
Casually changes this to my OC ships....
Gerard X Thai (Not sure if they're official or not???)
And a ton of others
19. Introduce an OC that means a lot to you (and explain why)
Jeod means a lot to me. He kind of represents a lot of my emotions sometimes like my fear, anger and sometimes hurt that I don't show. His personality is almost exactly like mine and he's my first main OC and one of the oldest that I still use. (He was made back in 2009)
20. Do any of your OCs sing? If they sing, care to share more details (headcanon voice, what kind of songs they like etc)?
Jeod sings (and plays guitar), He playss just about anything he's got a wide variety of music he listened to so it can go from rock to country to pop, but basically songs he likes the lyrics to.
A couple of my more psychotic characters sing random tunes that have the right ring to it
I have a character who plays guitar and does back vocals for a rock band xDD
21. Your most artistic OC?
Jeod writes, doodles, and takes pictures (I did warn you he's a lot like me...) but I don't think he's the MOST artistic.
I think Dovie is the most artistic. He writes, take pictures and paints and doodles a lot (and being older, he's more advanced)
but I have a lot of characters that write, play music and draw to some extent...
22. Is there any OC of yours people tend to mischaracterize? If yes, how?
Probably... Most of my characters ideas and stories are in my head, so they only get about a third of the character's true self If there's a character of mine you want to know more about, feel free to comment or note me, I won't bite....
But they might....
23. Introduce an OC that has changed from your first idea concerning what the character would be like?
Basically all my OCs jeodthewolf.deviantart.com/art…
This guy's changed a lot since I started planning his story (He's actually a human in the story I have planned out for him)
24. If you could meet one OC of yours, who would it be and why?
Just one??? But I love them all so much Dx
25. The OC that resembles you the most (same hobby, height, shared like/dislike for something etc?)
Jeod. Same interests, hobbies and personality.
26. Have you ever had to change your OC’s design or something else about them against your will?
Not really...I've had a few people tell me that my characters look like so-and-so's characters, but honestly, I don't think I've ever changed them.
27. Any OCs that were inspired by a certain song?
Honestly, Jeod was inspired by The Chosen One by Mona Lisa Overdrive
28. Your most dangerous OC?
All my OCs are dangerous (Keep your emotions for them at bay, cause they will only bring you pain xDD)
But more honestly, probably Castile. Jeod's pretty dangerous too if he's angry and loses control of himself. Azriel's dangerous at times when furious. All my phsycopaths are dangerous...And of course I have a few assasin OCs so those ones too
30. Which one of your OCs would most likely have a secret stuffed animal collection?
Isaiah. He's a super softy xDD
31. Pick one OC of yours and explain what their tumblr blog would be like
Dovie would have a ton of pictures of nature and people, coffee and tea with some books, writing inspiration and a bit of sarcatic and strange humor.
32. Which one of your OCs would be the most suitable horror game protagonist and why?
Probably either this guy: jeodthewolf.deviantart.com/art…
or this one: jeodthewolf.deviantart.com/art…
33. Your shyest OC?
Terrance. Terrance is super friendly but very quiet and he gets extremely shy to anyone around his age (even more so girls he thinks are cute). He get's awkward and tends to stumble over his own words and such.
34. Do you have any twin characters?
You knwo, I don't think I do xDD
35. Any sibling characters?
A ton...Azriel, Jeod's got a half brother, a ton of my very old OCs from Animation Source,
36. Do you have OC pairs where the other part belongs to someone else (siblings, lovers, friends etc)?
I used to have a ton of OC's that my friends had siblings to or their OC's have crushes on mine
37. Introduce an OC who is not quite human
Azriel (and all his "brothers"), Jeod, Terrance is mutated up to levels...Aiden, and a ton of others...
38. Which one of your OCs would be the best dancer?
Azriel. Like seriously, he knows dances from centuries around because he lived in the world for that long as a fallen for some time.
39. Introduce any character you want:
Guys, this is Kale: jeodthewolf.deviantart.com/art… sta.sh/01rmvhtk1ivj
He's a northern werewolf that somehow get's into Jeod's path and I'm thinking they might have some sort of connection (like distant cousins or something) But he's almost the exact opposite of Jeod being so reckless, carefree and wild. In truth he's a bit pain in the arse and loves to irritate everyone to their breaking points to pull out their more concealed anger and control.
40. Any fond memories linked to your characters? Feel free to share!
I don't know about fond, but I have a recent one....one of my friends told me that he was playing his uncle's blue guitar and he looked almost exactly like Jeod in this picture: jeodthewolf.deviantart.com/art…
but with brown hair. I was dying of laughter because he's nothing like Jeod at all and to me, it was hillarious.
41. Has anyone drawn fanart of your OCs? If yes, maybe show a picture or two
Well....mostly art trade halves, kiriban winnings and commissions:
43. Do you have any certain type when you create your OCs? Do you tend to favour some certain traits or looks? It’s time to confess.
Most of my OCs are males for one....and they tend to have darker hair
44. Something you like about your OCs in general:
They're my babies..
45. A character you no longer use?
Many from the Animation Sources...
46. Has anyone ever told you that you treat your OCs badly?
No, it's probably assumed
47. Has anyone ever (friendly) claimed any of your OCs as their child?
48. OC who is a perfect cinnamon roll, too good for this world, too pure:
Terrance and Isaiah
49. Which one of your OCs would most likely enjoy memes?
Dovie is probably the most up to date in this world.. xDD
50. Give me the good ol’ OC talk here. Talk about anything you want:
Umm...IDEK What do you want to know> Comment and I'll answer